(Picture taken at the Yale Golf course.)
What a lovely week it was! For the majority of the days, the weather was above average and perfect. The kids and I skipped part of school on Tuesday to play a quick game of tennis. It was a great time to be a resident of the northeast.
Having started with saying that we skipped school, though, we actually got a lot done in school this week. That is a good feeling – to be able to look back on the week and know that you accomplished a lot.
This coming Friday we’ll drive to Pennsylvania to pick up our eldest from college. I can’t wait, and figure that I might just have trouble concentrating on anything but getting to have her join us again. It is good that this last week was productive, because this week just might not be…
This week I am thankful for:
* A string of beautiful days to drink in
* The way the leaves, as they collect on the streets and sidewalks, bounce around. That makes me happy.
* A spontaneous lunch with my husband.
* Candles that smell amazing.
* A warm scarf around my neck.